Sunday, August 05, 2007

Gangchon Getaway

Phew, I needed a vacation. We just had a five day weekend, but it was well timed. Work has been crazy and will stay that way until my last day, Friday August 31. Then, I'll start at my new job that following monday!

Al and I went to Gangchon for a few days. It's only a two hour train ride from here. It's a nice little mountain resort town with skiing in the winter and water sports in the summer. We ended up not doing any water skiing or rafting but hiked up through a park to a waterfall and did some fourwheeling. It was a fun town to bum around in. I put bunches of pics on flickr. Other than that I just relaxed! yay.

Nothing else new, hope all is well with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.