Thursday, July 05, 2007

Holy Cow!

Well, believe it or not, my first year in Korea officially ends next month! I started looking for another job a month ago and am very excited to announce I will be working at Sungkyunkwan University starting in September! I'll be teaching a required freshman course on academic writing and academic presentations in English at their language institute. Yay! I'll even have a few weeks vacation this year, so I'll be able to visit home sometime this winter. The location is great; the old part of Seoul where all of the palaces, antique shops, and old tea houses are. I'm very happy about everything and can't wait to start. woohoo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations, way to go!!! We are very excited for you. Sounds like a great job.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, didn't really mean to be anonymous. I guess I don' know what I am doing. the last comment was from me, Aunt Dawn.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.