Tuesday, March 06, 2007


OK, so, my lovely friend, Chen Lie, does all sorts of artistic things including photography and film, some of which is used for visual effects at concerts and similar events at nightclubs here. She kindly included me in her most recent piece of work which was a blast. All I've seen so far is this graphic which I believe is going to be used for a flyer advertising the event. Fun! Can't wait to see the rest of her pics, of course, I will share them. They aren't risque, they're meant to evoke 40's glam but with a modern-goth twist. I just think they'll be fun pics to show my grandkids and nursing home friends someday "This is me when I was 25 and living in Korea....." haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.