Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Vacation has come and gone...

Wow, vacation zipped by. It was only a five day weekend, but I needed it! I pretty much bummed around town sitting in cafes and sightseeing. It's been really mild recently so it was perfect for walking around all day. I posted some of my favorite pictures below and of course there are a lot more on my Flickr page. Among other things I checked out the Tibet Museum and Silk Road Museum (which had a tea house on the top floor), walked around some new neighborhoods and the old part of Seoul. It was a good break. I went back to work on the 1st of February and have managed to make myself more busy by adding daily Chinese lessons to my schedule. They're fun though!!! My weekends are pretty full as well since its the only time I see my friends. Oh well, it's all good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.