Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm convinced the woman sitting next to me at this PC bang has never used a computer before. She's doing wacky things like looking under the keyboard and she keeps looking at me like maybe I can help her. Help you do what? What on earth are you trying to do? Someone once told me that I have a friendly, inviting smile and that I smile too readily at strangers which is why I attract so many weirdos. Perhaps there was something to that.

I have to go to work soon but I don't feel like it. We have a game ban right now because a parent complained there were too many games. I will bet money as to which teacher this kid has. A good example of how one person's irresponsibility affects everyone negatively. The worst was my boss didn't feel the need to tell us directly about the new rule, she just locked the games in her office and let us figure it out for ourselves. Anyway....

Ever since I got my new haircut Korean men have actually been asking me out. What's the deal with that?

Eh, I have to go, more later....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy crap! I was just looking through your Flickr pictures and recognized Ms. Gu and Wonjushi. Is Mr. Lee still working there, too? I was their first employee that they flew in from the US back in 2001, when they opened One World ALI, before they moved to their current location, and subsequently changed their name a little later. I worked for them for two years (then went to Chung Ang University before my current job at Sookmyung Women's University). Small world!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I worked at One World in 2004/2005 :) I'm trying to find out information about the school now as I have to give a reference for a new position. Do you know who is charge there now? Is it still Ms. Gu? Any chance you know her first name?
Where are they located now?
Sorry for all the questions... I can be reached at kates3@hotmail.com and my name is Kate
thanks a bunch!

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.