Sunday, November 12, 2006

The longest weekend ever...

I had a great weekend but I don't think I'll remember everything right now as I still haven't caught up on sleep. (It's Monday morning right now)

The short version:
-Met a lot of new people and checked out the Itaewon nightlife
-Spent hours walking around Insadong, Gwanghwamun, and I don't even know where else with Kay and Heidi.
- Had more food adventures.
-Had taxi adventures, one of which included the most extensive Korean conversation I've had yet.
-Went shopping in Dongdaemun with a new friend, Yoon-ah and had the crap scared out of me by a giant cartoon fairy to the amusement of many onlookers (I actually screamed).

I'm beginning to feel like I'm not such a newbie anymore. I can say more things, I know where things are, etc. good stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
MacKensie's Korea Blog by MacKensie Cornelius is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.